Featuring a 2HP motor, the GT40s lets you run up to 16kph (9.9mph) on its generously sized 130 x 43cm running area. Direct speed and incline controls take you to where you need to be, or you can opt for the incremental controls to gradually increase the speed and incline level, of which there are 12. Don’t lose motivation – equipped with 40 workout programs, the GT40s keeps exercise varied every time you step on.
Vital run statistics such as speed, time, distance, calories burned, pulse and incline are also displayed on the clear 5 LCD blue backlit display.
What is ONE Series Cushioning?
Reebok ONE Series Cushioning takes the natural gait cycle of running and divides it up into three distinct transitional zones which are built into the treadmill’s running deck.
These zones are designed to mimic the natural movement and transition of the human foot, helping to make running more efficient and comfortable.
The three zones work seamlessly together within the single running deck, hence the name ONE.
ZONE 1: CONTACT
The first zone at the front of the running deck helps to address CONTACT in the heel by featuring a soft, reactive surface which immediately absorbs the impact on strike.
ZONE 2: MIDSTANCE
The second MIDSTANCE zone ensures the natural transition of the foot is a smooth and seamless one. This middle part is designed to guide your foot into the right amount of pronation after the initial heel strike.
ZONE 3: PROPULSION
The third PROPULSION zone located at the rear of the running deck is equipped with a firm, responsive surface, which delivers forward energy during the ‘toe-off’ phase.
- 12 levels of electronic incline to choose from
- 130 x 43cm running area
- 40 programs in total (36 pre-set + 3 target + BMI)
- 5 LCD blue backlit display
- Auto stop safety system
- Direct speed and incline controls plus incremental buttons on handlebars
- Integrated hand grip pulse sensors
- Integrated transport wheels
- Maxim user weight 110 kg (3 lb 17st)
- MP3 connectivity and built-in speakers
- ONE Series Cushioning technology
- Reaches a maximum speed of 16kph
- Safe and simple soft-drop folding mechanism
- Solid 2HP motor
- Dimensions: L 186.5cm x W 81cm x H 29cm
- 75 Kg of weight
|Maximum Speed (Km/h)||25 km/h|
Normally (with exceptions specified on the product page) they are:
- Domestic Products: 2 years labour, 3 years electrical parts, 5 years motor and a lifetime in the structure
- Commercial products: 1 year labour, 2 years electrical parts, 3 years motor and a lifetime in the structure.
Every day we receive thousands of requests to equip commercial gyms with domestic machines. We always make 100% clear that the domestic warranty is not valid for a commercial gym, however small it may be. Please keep in mind that if you buy a domestic machine and put it in a commercial environment, the warranty won´t cover any type of damage.
If you need any clarification, do not hesitate to call us and we will indicate the most suitable machines according to your needs. We are here to help!