Did you know that self-propelled treadmills burn up to 30% more calories than a traditional treadmill?
Without using electricity, they run on the energy produced by the movement of the runner itself. Unlike conventional treadmills, the Titanium Strength TTC forces your legs to propel from the start activating from your glutes to your hamstrings to get the machine going. And this implies a greater effort and increased caloric expenditure.
Designed for the most ambitious athletes looking to add more intensity to their workouts, Titanium Strength TTC is what you need because:
- There’s no speed limit
- It is the closest thing to the real race: changes of pace can be made immediately, just like in the free race
- Helps improve your running technique: curved surface causes user to lift knees while running and strike with the midfoot rather than the heel of the foot
- Perfect for HIIT workouts – you can change speed instantly without having to press any buttons, making it perfect for high intensity interval trainings
- Has low impact on the joints
- Requires very little maintenance
- It’s easy to set up: Jump on and start running!
Light, with a small format folding handlebar, and transport wheels, the TTC is perfectly suited to any home or commercial gym.
Walk, sprint and run at your own pace without the need to press any buttons!
If we had to define the Titanium Strength TTC curved treadmill in three words, it is clear to us: Safety, intensity and durability.
How does it work?
You will control the speed based on the position of the body on the curved mar. Begin by taking steps, and as you increase the frequency of the steps and advance the position forward, the speed will increase. To stop? Just go back to the back of the tapestry.
Engineered with a steel frame and handrail, corrosion-resistant material, and a lamella running surface for excellent durability and strength, the TTC is built to last. In addition, since it has no transmission motor or lifting motor, it requires very little maintenance.
- Smart running: high pace / steady pace / easy pace
- Professional quality bearings for a quiet ride
- Running surface: 150 cm x 40 cm
- Unlimited speed
- Max weight user: 150kg
- Product dimensions: 154 x 70 x 134 cm
- 100% horizontal and vertical folding
- HIIT display: distance, time, calorie, speed and watts.