For more information on the Star Trac 8 Series and the Recumbent Bike, please click the link here
- Dual platform pedals with ratcheting straps provide users with the option for a secure hold or a strap-free platform workout
- Star Trac’s popular personal fans create a more rewarding workout
- Contoured backrest for increased airflow and comfort
- Improved shroud design to ease service
- Armrests alleviate tension in the shoulders and allow for a more relaxed posture
- Morse Taper bottom bracket and pedal system for extreme durability
- Telescoping hand grips adjust to fit every user and allow access to the contact HR
- Lightweight aluminum frame for maximum corrosion protection
- Walk-through design and intuitive wrap-around seat adjust allow users to access and change seat position with ease
Easy and comfortable. How do you improve on an already great recumbent bike experience?
You make it as comfortable as a great chair. You start by making sure it features the same Morse Taper bottom bracket and pedal system that is unique to Star Trac bikes.
That’s exactly what we did. Then, we kept going with a modern iconic design offering the industry’s most comfortable backrest, a walk-through frame design, heart rate bar and adjustable reading station, dual-platform pedals and Star Trac’s signature personal fans. The result – a recumbent bike that’s the greatest looking and feeling ride on the floor.
There are no reviews yet.