- Choose between 15″ & LCD versions of the new OpenHub™ family of consoles
- Includes the Landmark Challenge Program as well as standard console programs. Spartan programs are available on 10” and 15” embedded screens
- The Landmark Challenge program allows users to climb well-known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal. Standard console programs are also included
- Electronically controlled alternator, brake and drive chain precisely control the stair speed, allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Hot bar with stop button, heart rate, and level control
- Revolving staircase with eight steps, 8 in (20 cm) high, 9 in (23 cm) deep and 22 in (56 cm) wide
- User weight capacity 350lbs (159kg)
Beginning with the first stepping machine in 1983, StairMaster® has been a legendary name in the gym.
Today the tradition continues with the Gauntlet®. Building on 30 years of experience and proven performance, the Gauntlet® provides a superior combination of cardio and strength training in our most comfortable design ever.
Combining quality with innovation
The machine features a deeper, wider step surface with durable, rust-free polypropylene construction and a powder-coated steel frame with three smart, affordable, flexible, OpenHub™ console options now available.
Combining quality with innovation delivers a workout that’s head and shoulders above anything else in the gym.
There are no reviews yet.