Stages SC3 Indoor Bike
Found in hundreds of studios and clubs around the world, the Stages SC3 is the global leader in premium indoor cycling.
Innovative bike features, such as the aluminum frame, CarbonGlyde, magnetic braking system, FitLoc, and SprintShift make it the simplest bike to maintain. Included on the SC3 is the Stages Power meter; the most accurate, reliable, and consistent direct power meter on the market, and the EcoSCRN display console with self-generating power source.
Stages Cycling is the only company who has a power meter that is used and endorsed by the most prestigious indoor cycling studios as well as the world’s most elite outdoor cyclists and teams.
- Bike Weight – 96 lbs (43 kg)
- Bike Dimensions – 24.5” W x 43.5” L (62.23 cm W x 110.49 cm L)
- Frame Material & Construction – 6061T-6 aluminum alloy, advanced hydro & air formed tubing, TIG weld
- Frame Finish & Color – Industrial powder coat, Steel Blue
- Assembly Hardware – Stainless steel
- Drive System – CarbonGlyde featuring Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt
- Gear Ratio – 5:1
- Resistance System – Magnetic Eddy current with SprintShift resistance lever, micro-adjust resistance dial, & emergency push-to-stop
- Q-Factor – 158 mm
- Handlebars – Comfort coated aluminum Stages RoadBar
- Adjustment System – StagesFit with FitLoc height & patented fore-aft adjustment
- Flywheel – High-inertia, cast iron perimeter weighted
- Pedals – SPD & toe cage
- Rider Fit Range – 4’10” (147cm) to 6’10” (208cm)
- Max User Weight – 350 lbs (158 kg)
- Power Measurement – Stages Power meter, Stages EcoSCRN Display Console with Self-Generating Power Source