Stages SC1 Indoor Bike
Engineered with value and durability in mind, the SC1 is backed by trusted Stages quality and low maintenance, innovative features. Boasting a solid steel frame with a focus on stability, the SC1 bike is designed to emulate the noticeably smoother feel of freshly cured asphalt that every cyclist yearns for.
Ergonomically built and engineered for simplicity and function With the same premium fit and feel as the SC3, the SC1 is the most durable, reliable, basic bike on the market.
- Bike Weight – 114 lbs (51.5 kg)
- Bike Dimensions – 20.1” W x 39” L (51 cm W x 99 cm L)
- Frame Material & Construction – Chrome-moly steel, mandrel-formed steel, TIG weld
- Frame Finish & Color – Industrial powder coat, Steel Blue
- Assembly Hardware – Stainless steel
- Drive System – CarbonGlyde featuring Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt
- Gear Ratio – 5:1
- Resistance System – Magnetic Eddy current with micro-adjust resistance dial, emergency push-to-stop
- Q-Factor – 169 mm
- Handlebars – Comfort coated aluminum Stages RoadBar
- Adjustment System – StagesFit with standard pop-pin height & patented fore-aft adjustment
- Flywheel – High-inertia, cast iron perimeter weighted
- Pedals – SPD & toe cage
- Rider Fit Range – 4’10” (147cm) to 6’10” (208cm)
- Max User Weight – 350 lbs (158 kg)
There are no reviews yet.