Incorporating a 10kg flywheel and 16 levels of digital smart resistance, the ProForm Tour de France CBC Indoor Cycle delivers a smooth, natural cycling experience.
Track your session on the 1-window LCD display, which integrates a non-slip shelf for your tablet or device – positioning it at the perfect angle for following along with online classes. Its Bluetooth Smart (BLE) receiver means that user interactivity is improved, while having iFit® enabled allows you to gain access to a new workout every day, automatically track your progress, replicate real-life runs with Google Maps™, compete with your friends, and custom-tailor your training to your specific goals (1-month iFit® subscription included). Comfort isn’t an issue on the TDF CBC either.
An ergonomic padded saddle, adjustable vertically and horizontally, makes it easy to find your favoured cycling position, while the adjustable non-slip handlebars boast dipped grips for different stances. Other features include a water bottle holder, pedals with toe clips and straps, front mounted transport wheels and large adjustable levelling feet. Tablet shown in images is not included.
- Flywheel: 10kg Braking: quick-stop braking system
- SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance: frictionless resistance changes
- Resistance Levels: 16 digital levels
- Display: 1-window LCD display with non-slip shelf
- Ergonomic Padded Saddle: adjustable vertically and horizontally
- iFit® enabled: with studio sessions to global workouts and even cross-training options
- Handlebars: adjustable, non-slip, multi-position
- Other Features: water bottle holder; pedals with toe clips and straps; front mounted transport wheels; adjustable levelling feet
- User Capacity: 115kg
- Product Weight: 43kg
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 127 x 56 x 126 cm