The LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 treadmill desk provides everything you need to begin walking while you work.
The newly updated treadmill standing desk incorporates LifeSpan’s industry-exclusive internal cable management system, which directs the desk’s power cord down to the floor through the frame, promoting safety and refined appearances.
The integrated console provides all the feedback you desire, including readouts for steps, walking time, distance, calories and speed.
The integrated Bluetooth will let you save your results and track progress over time.
PRODUCTIVE, NOT DISRUPTIVE
Refined, contemporary design and long-lasting construction make the LifeSpan TR5000-DT5 Treadmill Desk the perfect addition to the office. Quiet operation lets you stay respectful of employees while you walk for miles each day without impacting productivity. Premium components suppress mechanical noise and subdue vibration, keeping your focus on the task at hand. Additionally the desk and treadmill uniquely interlock, keeping the desk secure without sending vibrations through the frame and up to the working space.
- Whisper-Quiet 3 HP Commercial Grade Motor
- 6 Impact-Absorbing Shocks Dampen Walking Noise
- Superior Construction Supports Up to 400 lbs.
- High Mileage, Maintenance-Free Habasit® Belt
- Wear Resistant, Black Anodized-Aluminum Side Rails
- 1” Thick Extended-Life Deck
LEGACY OF INNOVATIONS
- Integrated Step Counting
- Intelli-Guard™ Safety Technology
- Customize Personal Settings
MAKING EVERY STEP COUNT
- Graphed Overview of Steps, Distance, Calories and Intensity
- Apple Health and Google Fit Enabled
- Social Media Integration via Facebook and Twitter
INTERNAL CABLE MANAGEMENT
- Patent-Pending Internal Cable Routing
- Easy-Access Power Cord Location
- Clean, Clutter-Free Presentation
- Assembled: 68.5″ D x 38″ W
- Desktop: 38″ W x 29″ D
- Step-Up Height 4.6″ (11.7cm)
- Belt Size 20” W x 50″ L (50.8cm W x 127cm L)
- Belt Type 2.5mm Upgraded Thick Belt
- Marked Belt With a motor so quiet, treadmill belt markings help you and coworkers identify when the belt is moving.
- Speed 0.4 – 4.0 MPH (0.64 – 6.4 KPH)
- Incline Not Available: Walking at an incline while working is not recommended by ergonomists as it takes your body out of a neutral position and places strain on your back and joints.
- Deck Suspension 6 Independent Compression Shocks
- Deck 1″ (2.54cm) Phenolic with Brace
- Side Rails Black Anodized-Aluminum
- Transport Treadmill has 2 front-mounted transport wheels for easy mobility.
- Drive Motor 3 HP Continuous Duty DC
- Height Adjustment 33.6 “- 52.5” (85cm – 132cm)
- Desktop Surface 1″ (2.54cm) Thick HD Composite Board
- Desktop Materials Durable Laminate
- Height Adjustment Method Manual
- Max. User Weight 400 lbs. (181.4 kg)
- Product Weight Treadmill: 145 lbs. (65.8 kg)
- Desk: 60 lbs. (27 kg)
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: 3 Years
- Parts: 2 Years
- Labor: 1 Year