The T5 Treadmill from Life Fitness features the new and upgraded Track Connect Console, which offers 14 workouts, 3 custom user profiles and advanced data feedback via its 18cm white LCD display.
Paired with its console features, the robotically welded steel frame also comprises contact heart rate sensors, a vast speed and incline range, and a 3/4” commercial grade isocyanide deck.
Built with a robotically welded steel frame, a 3.0 HP Continuous Duty motor system and a Life Fitness designed microprocessor-based PWM controller, the T5 Treadmill is an incredible machine suitable for home use. The speed range of 0.5 – 12 mph and incline range of 0 – 15% can be easily controlled via the GoSystem™ Lower Control Pad – with features one-touch Quick Start, 3 customisable speed pre-sets and 3 customisable incline pre-sets.
Contact and telemetry heart rate monitoring is also possible with the frame sensors and included wireless chest strap. Its 3/4” commercial grade isocyanide deck comprises a FlexDeck® Select Shock Absorption system with 3 firmness settings. Paired with the deck is a 152 x 56 cm multi-ply, pre-lubricated belt, plus 6cm precision crowned rollers.
Meanwhile, there are side handrails and a front Ergo™ bar for support. The 18cm white LCD display features an instructional message centre and 3 custom workouts per user profile, alongside 14 workout options: Classic workouts: Manual, Random, Hill Advanced workouts: EZ Resistance, Sport Training, Fit Test HeartSync™ heart rate controlled workouts: Fat Burn, Cardio, Heart Rate Hill,™ Heart Rate Interval,™ Extreme Heart Rate™ Goal workouts: Calories, Distance, Target Heart Rate Workout feedback is displayed in the following formats to allow precise workout analysis for progression: Level, Time, Speed (mph, km/h, rpm), Pace, Distance, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, Calories and Animated Symbols. Special features of the T5 include: Energy Saver Mode, Quick Start Mode, Race Mode, Warm Up and Cool Down Mode, 4 User profiles and a compression entertainment rack. In addition to that, you’ll find removable dishwasher-safe water bottle holders and an accessory tray. With LFconnect accessibility at LFconnect.com, you have access to the following advances: unlimited customisation, workout tracking, USB port (software updates, saving workout programs) and the LFconnect App (download from the iTunes® App Store or Google Play™).
The T5 is compatible with 3rd party Apps (for a list of compatible Apps visit LifeFitness.com/MoreApps), while you have both Bluetooth® and NFC connection abilities.
- Frame: Robotically welded steel frame Motor System: 3.0 HP Continuous Duty motor system
- Motor Controller: Life Fitness designed microprocessor-based PWM controller
- Speed: 0.5 – 12 mph (0.8 – 19.3 kph)
- Incline: 0 – 15%
- GoSystem™ Lower Control Pad: One-touch Quick Start, 3 customisable speed pre-sets, 3 customisable incline pre-sets
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and telemetry heart rate monitoring (wireless chest strap included)
- Deck: 3/4” commercial grade isocyanide deck
- Deck Shock Absorption: FlexDeck® Select Shock Absorption System with 3 firmness settings
- Handrails: Side handrails and front Ergo™ bar
- Belt: 152 x 56 cm multi-ply, pre-lubricated (LxW)
- Rollers: 6cm precision crowned
- 18cm white LCD display: With instructional message centre
- Number of workouts: 14 Classic workouts: Manual, Random, Hill
- Advanced workouts: EZ Resistance, Sport Training, Fit Test
- HeartSync™ heart rate controlled workouts: Fat Burn, Cardio, Heart Rate Hill,™ Heart Rate Interval,™ Extreme Heart Rate™
- Goal workouts: Calories, Distance, Target Heart Rate
- Custom workouts per user profile: 3
- Workout feedback: Level, Time, Speed (mph, km/h, rpm), Pace, Distance, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, Calories, Animated Symbols
- Special features: Energy Saver, Quick Start, Race mode, Warm Up and Cool Down mode, 4 User profiles, Compression entertainment rack
- Accessories: Removable dishwasher-safe water bottle holders and accessory tray
- LFconnect accessibility at LFconnect.com: Unlimited customisation, Workout tracking, USB port (software updates, saving workout programs), LFconnect app (download from the iTunes® App Store or Google Play™)
- Compatibility: Compatible with 3rd party Apps (for a list of compatible Apps visit LifeFitness.com/MoreApps)
- Connection: Bluetooth® and NFC connection
- Dimensions: 203 x 81 x 152 cm (LxWxH)
- Maximum user weight: 181kg (approx. 28.5 stone)
- Product weight: 155kg (approx. 24 stone)
- Safety: CE, CSA, TUV, UL Certified
- Power Requirements: Plug-in (all major voltage configurations)
- Languages: English, Russian, Spanish and German