Sleek curves, quality comfort features and an innovative upgraded Track Connect console make the T3 a powerhouse.
Optimum tracking, 15 workouts and access to fitness apps including LFConnect and RunSocial.
With its chic, aesthetic curves, the Life Fitness T3 Treadmill is ideal in the home setting. Powered by a 3.0 HP MagnaDrive™ motor, it can test your limits driving top speeds of 19km/h and a 15% incline.
With the addition of the upgraded Track Connect console, you can take your workouts to optimum levels. To ensure maximum comfort and support, the T3 features a patented FlexDeck® shock absorption system, which reduces impact to your joints by nearly 30% compared to other treadmills.
If you want the very best in performance tracking and advanced programmes, the Track Connect console delivers. There are 15 pre-stored programmes: Classic workouts: Manual, Random, Hill Advanced workouts: EZ Resistance, Sport Training, Fit Test HeartSync™ heart rate controlled workouts: Fat Burn, Cardio, Heart Rate Hill,™ Heart Rate Interval,™ Extreme Heart Rate™ Goal workouts: Calories, Distance, Target Heart Rate HIIT: custom High Intensity Interval training With the option to set 4 user profiles, the whole family can customise their training and track their individual progress.
You can also access third party Android™ and Apple® fitness apps, such as RunSocial (formerly Paofit) and Wahoo Runfit or connect to the Life Fitness Virtual Trainer website for infinite programmes and real-time workout tracking via the LFConnect app. Thanks to the user-friendly controls, it’s simple to navigate with all your workout programmes grouped with one touch keys.
With 4 user profiles, the whole family can track their performance individually. Heart rate monitoring is also taken care of, courtesy of the wireless heart rate monitoring system with contact handlebar sensors. The T3 also features an energy saving mode. Activated at the touch of a button, it allows you to cut down on your energy consumption when the machine is switched on but not in use.
- Motor: 3.0 HP DC motor with MagnaDrive™ motor controller
- FlexDeck® Shock Absorption System: reduces impact by 30%
- Speed: 0.8-19km/h
- Incline: 0-15% (0.5% increments)
- Running area: 51 cm x 153cm (20 x 60″)
- Display: 7” LCD with instructional message centre and capacitive touch keys
- Display feedback: Calories, Distance, Speed (mph, km/h; rpm), Level/incline, Time, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, METs with animated symbols
- Workouts: 15 (Manual, Random, Hill, EZ Resistance, Sport Training, Fit Test, Calories, Distance, Target Heart Rate, Heart Rate Hill™, Heart Rate Interval™, Extreme Heart Rate™, Fat Burn, Cardio, custom High Intensity Interval Training workout)
- Custom workouts: 3 per user profile
- Special features: Auto Save, Quick Start, Energy Saver, Warm Up and Cool Down mode, 4 user profiles
- LFconnect accessibility at LFconnect.com: Unlimited customisation, Workout tracking, USB port (software updates, saving workout programs), LFconnect app (download from the iTunes® App Store or Google Play™)
- Compatibility: Compatible with 3rd party Apps (for a list of compatible Apps visit LifeFitness.com/MoreApps) Mobile device compatibility: Bluetooth proximity
- Heart rate monitoring: contact hand sensors, telemetry heart rate monitoring system with wireless chest strap
- ErgoGrip™ front handlebar: for added stability and side rails
- Rollers: 2.6″ precision crowned (front), 2″ (rear)
- Deck: 1″ medium density fibreboard
- Accessories: oversized dual cup holders, reading rack and accessory tray/Smartphone/tablet compression rack
- Languages: 4 (English, Russian, Spanish, German)
- Power requirements: plug in
- Energy Saver Mode: reduces energy consumption when not in use
- Maximum user weight: 159kg (25st approx.)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 202 cm x 88 cm x 147 cm
- Product weight: 111kg
There are no reviews yet.