Life Fitness Row GX Rower with Heart Rate Kit – Free Installation
The Life Fitness Row GX is a stand out performer at home or on the gym floor. Fluid Technology Resistance delivers natural, smooth motion coupled with on-water simulation. Features 16 challenging resistance levels, small footprint and vertical storage.
Complete with Heart Rate Kit, you can accurately monitor your pulse while you train!
DESCRIPTION ROW GX
The full commercial Life Fitness Row GX Rowing Machine merges durability, comfort and quality design to deliver an exceptionally high performance rowing experience.
Designed with fluid technology resistance, the Row GX uses water to power the resistance. This offers incredibly natural motion, simulating the sound and feel of a real rowing experience, whilst engaging the whole body. With 16 resistance levels, it can challenge very user, from the newbie to the seasoned campaigner. The simple to use console shows all your key workout stats including time, distance and strokes per minute and the ergonomic handle guarantees reduced strain on the arms and wrists.
Complete with the Heart Rate Kit from Life Fitness, you can accurately monitor your heart rate while you train, enhancing the experience with the Row GX and allowing for greater training personalisation. A stand out performer on both the gym floor and in the home, it boasts attractive, stylish design as well as a conveniently small footprint of under 77″ in length. Taking up less space, it’s great for smaller spaces at home, or in a busy gym where you may want multiple rowers for engaging group sessions.
Plus, complete with vertical storage and transport wheels, it’s easy to move around your facility or home and keep out of the way when not in use.
- Fluid Technology Resistance System: instinctively smooth motion
- Adjustable resistance: 16 levels
- Display feedback: including time, distance, strokes per minute
- Ergonomic handle: minimises strain on arms, wrists and hands
- Concealed seat track: smooth, safe motion
- Space saver design: vertical storage
- Front transport wheels: easily move from place to place
- Compact footprint: under 77″ in length – ideal for smaller areas
- Power requirements: 2 AA batteries
- Maximum user weight: 150kg (23st 6lbs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 195 x 80 x 100 cm
- Product weight: 61kg Heart Rate Kit
- Wireless connection with the user: Providing you with accurate heart rate statistics
- Receiver outside of the user’s view: Located behind the rail of the Row GX Trainer
- Securely connected: Via fasteners and an existing pin
- Enhances the experience with the Row GX: Allows for greater training personalisation
- Compatibility: Major chest strap brands (e.g. Polar) and the Row GX