Developed from years of research, the new Integrity Series Elliptical Cross Trainer with X Console from Life Fitness features a 20” natural stride for smooth and fluid motion, ergonomic grip handles and oversized, non-slip pedals.
With a 20” stride length, the LFELISSX promotes natural, smooth and fluid motion throughout the entirety of your workout. A large area of knee clearance makes it comfortable for tall exercisers too!
Coupled with 15”, oversized non-slip pedals, there are plenty of foot placement options for exercisers (plus the pedal surface is easy to clean). Perfect for users after expansive workout options and good functionality, the X Console offers a clean look and intuitive 7” touchscreen. Advanced, but easy to use, workouts as well as Bluetooth® and NFC connection keep exercisers engaged. Tactile controls make changing between the 25 resistance levels quick and uncomplicated during an intense cardio session.
Workouts include Manual, Quick Start, Hill, Random, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calories Goal, Heart Rate Goal, Rolling Hills, Resistance Interval and Reverse, allowing users to find a routine that suits them. LifePulse Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing) utilise conveniently placed hand sensors on the ergonomic grip handles to provide accurate heart rate monitoring, and the display is Polar Telemetry Compatible (optional chest strap required). Other features include front wheels for easy mobility; removable locking cup holders; LFconnect compatibility; optional attachable TV.
- Low step-up height: Easy for users to get on and go
- Fixed stride length: 20″ / 51 cm
- Resistance: 25 levels
- Oversized non-slip pedals: Provide plenty of foot placement options for exercisers
- X Console: Advanced, but easy to use. 7” touchscreen; tactile controls; wireless connectivity; USB charging port; software updates (wireless or USB); device holder/reading rack
- Display feedback: Time, Speed, Distance, Resistance, Heart Rate, Calories
- Expanded display metrics: Time Elapsed, Distance, Cal/Hr, METs, Watts, Avg HR, Max HR, Time in Zone, Avg Pace, Avg
- Speed Workouts: Manual, Quick Start, Hill, Random, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calories Goal, Heart Rate Goal, Rolling Hills, Resistance Interval and Reverse
- Display language choices: 19
- Heart Rate Monitoring: LifePulse Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Polar Telemetry Compatible: Optional chest strap required
- Other Features: front wheels for easy mobility; removable locking cup holders; LFconnect compatibility; optional attachable TV
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs / 181 kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 86” x 29.5” x 63.5” / 218 x 75 x 161 cm
- Product weight: 298 lbs / 135 kg
There are no reviews yet.