Life Fitness IC7 Group Exercise Bike Powered by ICG – Free Installation
The new IC7 Group Exercise Bike from Life Fitness is built with solid steel for strength and stability, and finished with a sleek Matte Slate colour. Its off-set frame features a 155mm Q-Factor for a real road bike feel, while full frame shrouds and guards, oversized frame stabiliser bars with hidden bolts/fixings, and moulded form-fit protection and stretch plates are also incorporated into the design.
The IC7 is complete with four levelling feet and two transport wheels to assist with positioning and transportation. The 2-Stage Hybrid Poly-V and Tooth Belt Drivetrain transfers extreme levels of torque smoothly, while the 1:11 Drivetrain Gear Ratio offers an incredibly fast flywheel speed.
Alongside the Drivetrain is a magnetic resistance system operational via a 300° dial delivering 100 clicked increments, and an evenly-weighted, aluminium flywheel located at the rear. In addition to that, there is a CrMo 172.5mm crank and aluminium posts and sliders with stepless user assist adjustments. The IC7 now features the all-new WattRate® TFT Computer 2.0.
Boasting a bright, self-powered, 4.3” integrated TFT screen and front LED, the patented display feeds back training intensity for both the user and trainer, and connects training data to external devices via Bluetooth and ANT+. Experience the training intensity guide via Coach By Color, delivering real-time, colour-coded biofeedback, and utilise interactive workout animations for helpful guidance.
Paired with the toe caged, dual-sided SPD pedals is an ergo-formed and multi-positioned soft PVC handlebar, with vertical and horizontal adjustments. Alongside that, you’ll find a unisex padded sport saddle, which also enables vertical and horizontal adjustments. User assist adjustments are handlebar and saddle assisted, adjustable via levers. To ensure hydration throughout every workout, the IC7 comprises a dual water bottle holder, which is integrated on the handlebar. Meanwhile for safety, there is a push emergency stop situated in front of the saddle.
- Computer: WattRate® TFT Computer 2.0
- Coach By Color: Delivering real-time, colour-coded biofeedback (user & instructor version)
- Connect Technology: Bluetooth & ANT+
- Working Tracking: ICG Training App (available in the App Store)
- Power Measurement (Watt): WattRate® Direct Power Meter (+/-1%)
- Computer Power Supply: Self-powered generator with LiPo battery
- Resistance System: Magnetic
- Emergency Stop: Push (EN-957-10)
- Flywheel: Rear, aluminium, evenly-weighted
- Drivetrain: 2-Stage Hybrid Poly-V & tooth belt
- Drivetrain Gear Ratio: 1:11
- Frame Colour: Matte Slate
- Frame Material: Steel
- Shrouds/Guards: Full frame
- Frame Design: Off-set
- Adjustment Type: Levers
- Posts & Sliders: Black anodized Aluminium, stepless adjustment
- User Assist Adjustments: Handlebar and saddle assisted
- Q-Factor: 155mm / 6.1”
- Crank Type: CrMo 172.5mm / 6.79”
- Pedal Type: Dual-sided SPD & toe cage
- Handlebar: Ergon-formed, multi-position, soft PVC
- Handlebar Adjustments: Vertical and horizontal
- Saddle: Unisex padded sport saddle
- Saddle Adjustments: Vertical and horizontal
- Water Bottle Holder: Dual, integrated on handlebar
- Protection and Stretch Plates: Molded form-fit with stretch plate
- Max User Weight: 150kg / 330 lbs Assembled Weight: 54 kg / 119 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 132 x 52 x 102 cm / 52” x 20.5” x 40.2”
- Levelling Feet: 4
- Transport Wheels: 2