Life Fitness IC2 Indoor Cycle – Free Installation
Take control of your fitness with the new IC2 Group Exercise Bike from Life Fitness, featuring a sturdy steel frame, Poly-V Belt Drivetrain, comfortable padded sport saddle and ANT+ Computer Console.
The IC2 Exercise Bike is built with solid steel for strength and stability, and finished with a sleek Matte Slate colour. Its parallel frame features a 173mm Q-Factor for a real road bike feel, while full frame shrouds and guards, aluminium pin-to-lock posts and sliders, and standard frame stabiliser bars are also incorporated into the design.
- POLY-V BELT DRIVETRAIN
- PERIMETER-WEIGHTED FLYWHEEL
- DUAL-SIDED SPD COMPATIBLE PEDALS
- ALUMINUM POSTS
- SWEAT GUARD
The IC2 is complete with four levelling feet and two transport wheels to assist with positioning and transportation.
The Poly-V Belt Drivetrain transfers torque smoothly, while the 1:3 Drivetrain Gear Ratio offers a front-based, 15kg aluminium flywheel. In addition to that, there is a CrMo 172.5mm crank and friction resistance system.
Featuring an ANT+ Computer Console, the intuitive performance measurement effectively demonstrates intensity and effort, while showing cadence, heart rate and calorie expenditure. The power supply for this feature requires batteries.
Paired with the dual-sided SPD and toe caged pedals is a multi-positioned soft PVC handlebar, offering vertical adjustments. You’ll also find a unisex padded sport saddle which enables vertical and horizontal adjustments. All adjustments can be made via the dials and levers.
Meanwhile, there is a single water bottle holder and a push emergency stop button situated in front of the saddle for safety.
- Console: ANT+ Computer
- Frame Colour: Matte Slate
- Frame Material: Steel
- Frame design: Parallel
- Shrouds and Guards: Drivetrain and resistance technology
- Posts and sliders: Aluminium, Pin-to-lock adjustment
- Frame Stabiliser Bars: Standard
- Levelling Feet: 4
- Transport Wheels: 2
- 1:3 Poly-V Belt Drivetrain: Transferring torque smoothly
- Resistance System: Friction
- Flywheel: Front, Aluminium, 15kg (33lbs)
- Crank Type: CrMo 172.5mm
- Q-Factor: 6.81” (173mm)
- Pedal Type: Dual-sided SPD and toe caged
- Handlebar: Multi position; Soft PVC
- Handlebar Adjustments: Vertical
- Saddle: Unisex padded sport saddle
- Saddle Adjustments: Vertical and Horizontal
- Adjustment Type: Dials and Levers
- Water bottle holder: Single on frame; Optional on handlebar
- Safety: Push emergency stop
- Computer power supply: Batteries
- Max User Weight: 130 kg / 287 lbs
- Assembled Weight: 48 kg / 106 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 120 x 53 x 110 cm (LxWxH)