Take control of your fitness with the new entry-level IC1 Group Exercise Bike from Life Fitness, featuring a sturdy steel frame, Poly-V Belt Drivetrain, comfortable padded sport saddle and wired on-board computer.
The IC1 Indoor Cycle is built with solid steel for strength and stability, and finished with a sleek Matte Slate colour. Its parallel frame features a 173mm Q-Factor for a real road bike feel, while full frame shrouds and guards and standard frame stabiliser bars are also incorporated into the design.
- POLY-V BELT DRIVETRAIN: smooth and quite ride, and requires no maintenance.
- WIRED ON-BOARD COMPUTER: cadence, heart rate and calorie expenditure
- CLASSIC DESIGN: perimeter-weighted front flywheel .
- SWEAT GUARD: resistance assembly and flywheel from sweat or debris.
The IC1 is complete with four levelling feet and two transport wheels to assist with positioning and transportation.
The Poly-V Belt Drivetrain transfers torque smoothly, while the 1:3 Drivetrain Gear Ratio offers a front-based, 18kg aluminium flywheel. In addition to that, there is a CrMo 172.5mm crank and friction resistance system.
Featuring a wired on-board computer, the intuitive performance measurement effectively demonstrates intensity and effort, while showing cadence, heart rate and calorie expenditure. The power supply for this feature requires batteries.
Paired with the toe caged pedals is a multi-positioned soft PVC handlebar, offering vertical adjustments. You’ll also find a unisex padded sport saddle which enables vertical and horizontal adjustments. All adjustments can be made via the dials and levers.
To ensure protection of your bike during each workout, the IC1 comprises a sweat guard. Meanwhile for safety, there is a push emergency stop situated in front of the saddle.
- Console: Wired on-board computer
- Frame Colour: Matte Slate
- Frame Design: Parallel
- Frame Material: Steel
- Shrouds and Guards: Drivetrain and resistance technology
- Frame Stabiliser Bars: Standard
- Handlebar: Multi-position, Soft PVC
- Handlebar Adjustments: Vertical
- Leveling Feet: 4
- Pedal Type: Regular and toe cage (SPD no included)
- Adjustment Type: Dials and Levers
- Sweat guard: Promotes frame protection
- Safety: Push emergency stop
- Computer power supply: Batteries
- Post & Sliders: Chrome plated, pin-to-lock adjustment
- Resistance System: Friction
- Saddle: Unisex padded sport saddle
- Saddle Adjustments: Vertical & Horiztonal
- Shrouds / Guards: Drivetrain & Resistance technology
- Transport Wheels: 2
- Water Bottle Holder: Single, on frame
- Assembled Weight: 112 lbs (51 kgs)
- Crank Type: CrMo 6.79 (172.5 mm)
- Assembled dimensions (L x W x H): 45.3 in x 21.7 in x 43.3 in (115 cm x 55 cm x 110 cm)
- Drivetrain: Poly V-belt
- Drivetrain Gear Ratio: 1:3 Transferring torque smoothly
- Flywheel: Front, steel, 40 lbs (18 kgs)
- Maximum User Weight: 287 lbs (130 kgs)
- Q-Factor: 6.81 in (173 mm)
There are no reviews yet.