The Life Fitness Club Series+ Light Commercial Treadmill boasts excellence on every scale.
It features second generation FlexDeck® shock absorption, large running area, a wide variety of workouts, access to fitness apps and excellent performance tracking via the engaging touchscreen.
The Life Fitness Club Series+ Treadmill delivers excellence on every scale.
Driven by a powerful 4.0 HP AC peak performance motor, it offers a challenging 19km top speed, coupled with a 0-15% incline for when you want to climb those hills. A sturdy treadmill, the Club Series+ boasts a solid frame with adjustable levellers for stability, robust paintwork and cast aluminium side rails.
The sturdy DX3™ Belt and Deck System allows a higher maximum user weight of 181kg (28st 5lbs approx.) while the second generation FlexDeck® 2.0 Shock Absorption significantly reduces impact to your joints. A wider running surface and open space near the console ensure there’s plenty of room for natural running.
The engaging 7” LCD console features a touchscreen and tactile controls, making performance tracking a breeze. The display feeds back your time, distance, speed, incline, calories and heart rate, while the expanded display offers additional metrics, such as distance climbed, average heart rate and average speed. The console also features a handy USB charging port, wireless connectivity and software updates (wireless or USB). WiFi enabled LFconnect Protect allows for remote diagnostics. When it comes to workout programmes, you’ll be spoilt for choice. Choose from classic programmes such as Manual, Random, Hill, Distance and Calorie Goal, or try out Rolling Hills, or Speed or Incline Interval.
The Workout Replay feature enables you to repeat a workout, or you can view your performance history based on your last 10 workouts. Trending Workouts are auto-refresh programmes and are trainer designed. You can even track your progress over time and push data to your favourite apps via Bluetooth or NFC connection.
- Motor: 4.0 HP AC peak performance motor (4 HP peak performance, IE2 efficiency-rated at 2HP)
- Deck: DX3™ Belt and Deck System
- Frame: cast aluminium lower side rails and end caps, brushed stainless steel vent detail, adjustable levellers, quick-release removable shroud for simple serviceability, robust paint (corrosion, stain and chemical resistant coating), Titanium Storm frame finish
- FlexDeck® 2.0 Shock Absorption System: significantly reduces impact on your joints
- Speed: 0.8-19.3km/h (0.5-12mph)
- Incline: 0-15%
- Running area: 56 cm x 152cm (22 x 60″)
- Step-up height: 20cm (8”)
- Console: 7” LCD with touchscreen and tactile controls, USB charging port, wireless connectivity, software updates (wireless or USB)
- Display feedback: calories, distance, speed, incline, time, heart rate; expanded display metrics: time elapsed, distance climbed, calories/hour/METs, watts, average HR, maximum HR, time in zone, average speed
- Workouts: Manual, Random, Hill, Quick Start, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calories Goal, Heart Rate Goal, Rolling Hills, Speed Interval, Incline Interval, Workout Replay (repeat a previous workout), Trending Workouts (Trainer designed, auto-refresh workouts), Workout Performance History (view performance trends on last 10 workouts)
- Digital solutions: LFconnect asset management, LFconnect Protect remote equipment monitoring Interactivity: QR code, Bluetooth connectivity (device and HR strap), NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Heart rate monitoring: LifePulse digital heart rate monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing) and Polar telemetry heart rate monitoring compatibility (Polar strap included)
- Front transfer wheels: easy transportation
- Rollers: 3.5″ precision crowned steel; rollers (front and back)
- Accessories: 2 removable locking cup holders, reading/device rack, integrated accessory tray
- Languages: 13 (English, Russian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Dutch, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Portuguese, Italian, French, Korean, Arabic)
- Maximum user weight: 181kg (28st 5lbs approx.)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 209 x 92 x 142cm
- Product weight: 197kg