Enjoy running at home with the BODYTONE HOME DT16 treadmill. This treadmill offers a wide range of functions to maximise your training. Designed with BODYTONE professional treadmill engineering, the DT16 combines maximum performance with an attractive design. Get the most out of your workouts.
With built-in REACT® technology, the deck reduces joint stress by cushioning the impact of each stride. The unique orthopaedic running belt is made from dense, grippy material for total comfort and stability while running.
The BODYTONE DT16 treadmill has a motor of approx. 2.5 horsepower, an extra large running surface, and an LED screen.
Other features include:
- Exclusive BODYTONE design and technology, since 1996
- High-quality materials and finish
- Plug&Train® system: pre-assembled machine
- Powerful motor with approx. horsepower 2.5 HP DC
- Max. speed approx. 16 km/h and 15 electronic control settings
- Running surface: 130 x 45 cm
- 12 training programs
- BODYTONE AUTOLUBRICATE BELT®. Anti-static belt that prevents small disruptive electric shocks to the body and is self-lubricated to avoid irreparable damage to the motor.
- REACT® cushioning technology: adapts to any stride
- Assembled dimensions: 172 x 72 x 124 cm
- Folded dimensions: 119 x 72 x 124 cm
- Maximum hours of use: 15h / week
- Maximum user weight: 120kg
- MP3 connection and integrated high-definition speakers
- Compatible with the HK-Treadmill app (available for Android & iOS)
- Super equipped minimalist LED screen.
- Built-in heart rate sensors
- Bottle holder
- Transport wheels for moving easily around your home
- Front levelling wheels for easy adjustment of the machine to the ground
- SPACE-SAVE system: automatic folding by means of a hydraulic cylinder, provides space saving of 40%
To enhance your workout experience, the Bodytone DT16+ is compatible with the KINOMAP, BKOOL, ZWIFT and MYBODYTONE applications, which will take your workouts to the next level.
EXPLORE UNEXPLORED PLACES AROUND THE WORLD
With the Kinomap application you can explore known and unknown trails all over the world anytime, anywhere. Not only do you have the possibility to make your training more versatile and discover new places every day, but you really feel like you are inside the video.
The resistance and incline of the height profile of the video are transmitted directly to the exercise device. This makes the ride and the video much more realistic. In total, you can ride and explore more than 160,000 kilometres around the world.
BE PART OF THE BEST COMMUNITY
Kinomap is known for being a powerful and active community. You can challenge other Kinomap users at any time to run or participate in other competitions.
COMPETE IN REAL TIME WITH YOUR PEERS
Organise and plan events or tournaments with your circle of friends and reach your goals together! Compare your training data with thousands and thousands of other participants and let the motivation of this great community sweep you along.
- Access to all cycling, running and rowing videos uploaded by the Kinomap community
- 5 panels: video / map / elevation profile / description / full dashboard
- Instantly monitor your power, speed, incline, distance and heart rate
- Prepare from your computer a selection of videos from the Kinomap platform and find them in your favourites section in the App
- Displays points of interest along the route
- Airplay optimised: if you have Apple TV or an HDMI adapter, you can transfer the video, elevation profile and dashboard to your screen to maximise map space.
- Keep track of your workout history to analyse your training progression
- Share your results on Facebook, Training Peak or RunKeeper.
Zwift combines the fun of video games with the intensity of serious training and helps you get faster. Improve in Zwift’s virtual worlds with a community that motivates you every minute. Choose group cycling routes, races and more. Your condition will improve and you’ll get stronger.
- Zwift is the closest thing to a real cycling videogame in which we ourselves are the protagonists.
- An application created so that cycling is no longer boring and monotonous.
- A tremendously elaborate tool that will allow us to get the most out of our cycling sessions.
- It is an application that is totally independent from those offered by the roller brands and is compatible with the majority of interactive or Smart rollers on the market.
Zwift offers its “Workouts” programme for the most demanding cyclists looking to improve their performance. An activity option that allows us to design any route to our liking with the percentages, kilometres and gradient that best suits our daily needs.
This function will allow us to carry out high quality workouts and work on specific series in a much more comfortable way. For this reason, Zwift is the ideal option for all those cyclists who use and train with a potentiometer. The application itself also offers a weekly training program that will make us forget about deciding what we have to train every day. Zwift decides for us, becoming the closest thing to a personal trainer.
YOUR GOALS AT YOUR PACE: Get fit with over 1,000 structured workouts from top trainers.
10 WORLDS WITH OVER 130 ROUTES: Cross the desert. Conquer a volcano, escape to the New York of tomorrow.
- Over 1,000 sessions and training plans. Choose what you need to achieve your goals.
- Participate in group cycling or running outings, training sessions or races. Zwift offers more than 200 live events per day.
- Immersive experiences. Cycle through the Alps or run through the English countryside.
- Improve your performance with data. Monitor your progress and analyse your performance.
- Highly compatible technology. The app is compatible with most rollers and devices (smart rollers, classic rollers, pedometers, etc.).
Gives you the opportunity to live a unique experience on Bodytone cardio equipment! This app gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself in a variety of real-life scenarios while you train. You can walk through London, Paris, Sydney or the beaches of Australia while you practice your cardio sessions. It also saves your workout stats and automatically synchronises them in the cloud.
By installing the app on your mobile phone, you have an efficient way to record your workouts with Bodytone’s home equipment, such as the Indoor Bodytone DT16+ bike, at your fingertips. Thanks to a sensor specially designed and manufactured for Bodytone, you can view your distance or speed in real time during your workout.
Your workouts are sent via wifi through the Mybodytone app.
Check your workout history and stats from the app.
Your stats become part of the most important training apps.
There are no reviews yet.