Bodytone BT WT1 Bike with watts
Get the most out of your workouts with the new wt1 Bodytone bike!
Monitor your workouts and get total control over the effort with the new console of the indoor bike WT1.
It’s time to move some watts… Discover all its functions:
- FTP OR PU: functional threshold power or threshold power (w).
- POWER ZONES: 5 power zones (active recovery, aerobic resistance, tempo, threshold and VO2max).
- W / KG: power to weight ratio or relative power.
- HR: heart rate or heart rate.
- HRMAX: maximum heart rate in the session.
- KCAL: Calories.
- SPEED: speed in km / h.
- DISTANCE: in km.
- LAP: Laps, average calculation of watts and rpm of each round to make training series.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MYBODYTONE®: Upload your workouts to your profile in the cloud thanks to our MyBodytone® training app and track your indoor cycling sessions.
- BT CALIBRATING SYSTEM®: Each bike has been calibrated in a specialized power bank using the BT CALIBRATING SYSTEM® software to achieve incredible accuracy.
- 0.5% OF DEVIATION: Each bicycle records and stores the power bank information to minimize calibration deviations by up to 0.5%, making the WT1 the most accurate bicycle on the market.
- CHIP DUAL BLUETOOTH 4.0: It allows communication with universal bluetooth bands to monitor the heart rate during indoor cycling training.
The group indoor cycle app that analyzes and controls your training:
- Compare yourself and other users for maximum motivation.
- Connection via WIFI BT CONNECT®. No interference and more data refresh in real time.
- The unique App in the market with unlimited users connected at the same time.
- View your FTP and FTP area in real time, as well as Instant power, RPM, HR and username.
- At the end of the session the software shows the average data of the time you have been in each FTP area.
- Export your session statistics to MyBodytone® to control your training.
- DIMENSIONS: 128 x 61 x 112 cm
- WEIGHT: 75 kg
- CONSOLE: Capacitive touch screen 4.7 “ with measures: 164 x 122 x 35mm. Compatible with APP My Bodytone® And Bodytone Indoor Bike Group®. Functions: HR, HRmax, FTP, W / Kg, kCal, Speed, Distance, Laps (Turns, calculation of Watts and RPM of each training’s series). BT CALIBRATING SYSTEM® 95.5% of success rate.
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT: 150 kg
- FLYWHEEL: ALUMINUM. With this material we avoid rust. Equivalent to 20 kg.
- TRANSMISSION: TRANSMISSION Poly V® Belt. The Poly V® has been designed for a larger contact surface than trapezoidal or flat belts. The best transmission ratio with respect to a normal belt.
- PROTECTIONS: Side and front guard of the flywheel and shaft manufactured in TPR, which prevents rust and corrosion caused by sweat. Rear protectors in ABS for stretching on both sides and in the central tube.
- PEDALS: SPD Mixed. VP Components X-93. Double use, perfect for use with cycling or common shoes.
- Q FACTOR: 160 mm
- HANDLEBARS: Ergonomic handlebar adapted from road cycling with double grip: upper and lower aerodynamic position. Vertical and horizontal sliding regulation, with 6 positions numbered by laser and printed. Porous foam coating, antiallergic and easy to clean. Easy-block positioners.
- HANDLEBAR STEM: Aluminum with 7 positions numbered by laser and printed.
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Special design, larger and grooved with NTN bearings, with double system on the right side. This double bearing reinforces our shaft to avoid torsi
- SADDLE: Special EVA base special for indoor cycling. Coated in faux leather. Antiprostatic design with extra comfort in pelvic area.
- SADDLE ADJUSTMENTS: ALUMINUM with micro adjustments, 17 different positions in vertical and 10 horizontal positions numbered by laser and printed. Easy block positioners.
- SADDLEPOST: Aluminium with laser numbered and printed positions.
- SECURITY: Emergency brake by intensity regulator.
- BRAKE: Magnetic brake with four magnets of NEODYMIUM.
- ACCESSORIES: PVC and Aluminium bottle support.
- STRUCTURE: 3 mm thick steel tube welded by robotic process.
- TRANSPORT: Front wheel for easy handling.
- LEVELLERS: 4 height leveller for easier stability.
- PAINTING PROCESS: 3 levels of paint. Steel pickling and stabilized by immersion. Antioxidant primer to ensure adequate isolation and 2 final coats of epoxy poliester.
- DESIGN PROCESS: Study of biomechanics and ergonomics under the supervision of professionals and associated athletes. After a long period of design; From the sketch, research in engineering, production of prototypes, checking by professional athletes before going to the market.
There are no reviews yet.