Experience high performance indoor workouts with The BH Fitness i.FDC20 Studio Cross Trainer with Bluetooth. Features 24 resistance levels, 12 built-in workouts, Bluetooth and telemetric heart rate monitoring, plus iConcept for access to exciting fitness apps. Designed for taller and/or heavier users.
The i.FDC20 Studio Cross Trainer with Bluetooth is a robust, semi-professional elliptical that delivers on both durability and top features.
Constructed with a reinforced frame and with one of the longest strides available on the market, it’s designed with taller and/or heavier users in mind.
Ideal for light commercial use, this quality cross trainer can withstand upwards of 20 hours of use each week. It boasts magnetic resistance for a smooth stride and the Bluetooth enables you to take advantage of iConcept fitness apps.
All your performance monitoring is taken care of via blue backlit screen, which displays time, speed/RPM, distance, watts, heart rate control (HRC) and calories burned.
- Frequency of use: intensive/semi-professional (more than 20hrs per week)
- Stride length: 51cm
- Distance between pedals: 14cm
- Steady watt (SRV): 50-280 watts
- Resistance system: magnetic
- Resistance levels: 24
- Monitor: M10D blue backlit LCD
- Display feedback: time, speed/RPM, distance, watts, HRC, calories
- Workout programmes: 12 (including 4 x custom, 1 x Fit Test, 4 x heart rate control)
- iConcept: access your favourite fitness apps
- Telemetric/Bluetooth heartrate: Telemetric via optional chest belt (not included)
- Transport wheels: for easy movement
- Accessories: bottle holder, Smartphone/tablet holder
- Inertial system: rotating mass 35kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 185 x 70 x 170cm
- Product weight: 85kg
- Max. user weight: 130kg (20st 4lbs approx.)
There are no reviews yet.