All machines come as standard with the following features:
- Metal parts
- Coated handles
- Easy to use seat adjustment mechanisms
Each machine is finished in a Matte Black Electro plated powder coat and then upholstered to the highest of standards using Fire retardant upholstery material which is double stitched. Machines are also manufactured with fully adjustable seats to fit all sizes of user.
Frame: 50 x 100mm heavy-gauge flat oval tubing
Finish: High Quality electrostatic powder coat finish. A standard two-coat powder coating that’s highly resistant to chips and scratches
- Seven back pad positions adjust from -15°, 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60° and 80° to accommodate flat, incline and decline bench exercises
- Integrated hand grip and wheels provide tilt and roll capability for easy storage
- 6 backrest angle settings from -10° to 80°
- 3 seat angle settings from 0° to 15°
Frame: 7 years (excluding coatings)
Components: 2 years (guide rods, plates, bearings and pulleys)
Components: 1 year (linear bearing, switches and cables)
Upholstery & Other: 6 months
There are no reviews yet.