Designed for progressive home cardio, the T-19x’s NRG cushioning technology minimises wear on the joints; absorbing each strike to strengthen your workouts.
Fitted with a 4 HP motor, the treadmill helps test your limits with challenging steady state and interval workouts – hitting 20 kph across 15 levels of power incline.
Featuring 27 pre-set workouts + target and user-defined programmes; the UltraX console creates motivating and tailored runs for all abilities. Displaying performance metrics and live heart rate stats, the 10.1” touchscreen display boosts your run for effective cardio sessions.
Internet enabled, the UltraX console features apps including Netflix, Facebook and YouTube; keeping you entertained whilst you train with 5W speakers to power your run. The touchscreen console also offers Virtual Active running with 3 simulated scenic routes.
HIGHLIGHTS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Setup: 197 x 87.5 x 154.5 cm / Folded: 126.5 x 87.5 x 166.5 cm
- Running area: 152 x 51 cm
- 4 HP Motor
- 20 kph max. speed
- 15 power incline levels
- 27 pre-set workouts
- View the program exercise charts
- 3 HRC programmes
- 10 user-defined + 4 target settings
- 3 ‘Virtual Active’ running routes
- 10.1” Touchscreen display
- NRG Cushioning Technology
- Orthopaedic running belt
- Hand pulse sensors + wireless pulse receiver
- Floor level adjustment
- Adjustable cooling fan
- Built-in tablet holder
- Hydraulic soft-drop folding mechanism
- Integrated transport wheels
- MP3 connectivity with 5W speakers
- UltraX Console (internet enabled)
- Entertainment apps – Netflix, YouTube etc.
- USB charging port
There are no reviews yet.